- Make snacks to freeze for the coming school year.
- Make bread
- Cook up and use chicken I got on sale.
- Makes fresh pasta
- Try a new recipe. I think I will go with another one from smitten kitchen, since I am too lazy to search else where. I have spinach i need to use so I may have to try this yummy looking slab pie. ( http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2013/12/breakfast-slab-pie/)
- Catch up on laundry.( I always fall behind)
- Make laundry soap.
- Clean each room for 10 minutes a day.
- Clean Fridge
- Clean and organize the kitchen drawers and cabinets.
- Clean and organize the hall closet.
- Crochet more baby hats for gifts.
- Work on scarf.
- Cut out 4 lunch bags.
- Sew lunch bags?
- Start thinking up Christmas gifts.
- Clean the chicken coop.
- Put chicken wire on the bottom of the rabbits home.
- Get the boys to start harvesting rabbit food for me.
- Look up and maybe try to ferment chicken food. ( hoping this will save us money on chicken feed)
- ferment garlic (This has been on the list for almost 2 months)
- Can beans.
- Dry herbs for tea.
- Weed all beds.
- sort seeds for fall planting
- plant out more buckwheat
- Earth up potatoes
- Update the garden note book.
- Forage for goose berries
- Try the new work out video at least 2 times.
- Take the boys for a hike.
- Go the the library
- Go to bed at 9:30 pm
- Wake up at 5:30 am